W9EIN lets you look-up and check the details of the Federal Employer Identification Number (FEIN) of USA companies.
Why are EINs required?
- If you are hiring employees (whether one or many), you will need an EIN
- You need an EIN to open a bank account
- Apply to business licenses and permits
- The IRS will use the EIN to track your payroll tax remittances
- Your EIN will be used to track your business income taxes
- When a business pays a contractor $600 or more during a tax year, it has to report these payments to the IRS and a W9 form is used by your customer to collect the FEIN so they can report this data
- An EIN is needed to provide 401k pension/benefits.